Social media and businesses.
Bank of America reversed a decision to charge a $5 fee to use ATMs after a public outcry on social media. Robin Phillips from ASU’s Center for Business Journalism talks about the use of social media.
Journalist, social media editor & educator
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The danger of journalism that moves too quickly beyond fact | Poynter.
- All journalism is advocacy (or it isn't) — BuzzMachine
- Does that worry you, about newspapers dying? - Nieman Journalism ...
- Science media centers & the press, part 1 : Columbia Journalism ...
- Politico Editor Jonathan Harris Mocks Journalism's Responsibility To ...
- whoa! beautiful. RT @bberwyn: Ended up being quite a nice sunset! #colorado instagram.com/p/audzjNBox3/... 11 hours ago
- @sarahdwire Oh good. @WriterWarrior will be representing @BizJournalism at that. Enjoy.... 11 hours ago
- RT @hburns33: ready to head for Arizona #awsm2013 // see you here!... 12 hours ago